Thursday 25 December 2014

Reggae-Robics: Sound mind in a sound body experience





HOW
TO TURN TRAGEDY INTO TRIUMPH

It is a fact that we can't always choose WHAT happens to us and we may never know WHY. However, we can always ask this one question: are we going to respond to our lives?

The whole process of establishing Reggae-robics
fitness for life dvd series has knocked me down a couple of times (through no fault of my own) and each time, I was able to gain more confidence to get back up – keep moving & accept the unwanted but kept my dream alive.
In launching this new brand for 2015, I am thankful
I was able to keep moving and keep going.  What kept me going despite the pain caused from the loss of our development manager who passed away in the midst of the project? I was committed to listening to my inner guidance and able to wake up each morning feeding my joy!
To find out more about “The Innerzeal reggae-robics fitness for life series, go to www.gofundme.com/Reggae-robics.
Support the movement and stay fit for life.

No comments: