Sunday 20 August 2017

“Many dreams fulfilling; forward to Ethiopia!"



I pursued my passion with purpose and many doors persistently opened. Preparation now prosperous! Habitual - daily - ritual, dancing to reggae music as I rise in the morning. Choreography! Formulating….. “Ethiopia awaits awaits awaits…..” Give thanks the feeling gets the blessing.

 Secured my passion; Dancing,

 to carve a place in the sun. Africa bound.

 “Come to Zion, come to Zion, everything is ready!”
Seven years apart - the land at home and the land abroad.
September 2007 was a profound year.  I experienced the millennium celebration for a second time in One life time, so I know I am truly blessed. Yes, I danced my way to Zion. Forward ever, backward never! 

Never to be remembered babywrong anymore.” 





No comments: